For the American Dancer?


Read Users' Comments (6)

6 Response to "For the American Dancer?"

  1. Reva, on September 18, 2010 at 8:47 AM said:

    Wonder Woman!

  2. Zeina Raks, on September 22, 2010 at 7:48 AM said:

    If I were to do a Fusion performance of the super heroes with other heroes... then It would be OK.... or a halloween hafla party!

  3. Vashti, on September 23, 2010 at 3:34 AM said:

    Clearly a Wonder Woman costume, probably not meant seriously!

  4. Three Pugsketeers, on October 6, 2010 at 6:07 AM said:

    Heh, this is actually made & worn by a friend of mine named Maddie; it is indeed a Wonder Woman belly dance costume! She and I are comic book geeks who attend a big convention every year. She also made a slave leia version of a belly dance costume and just recently did a Gene Simmons one as well. ;)

  5. Amulya, on October 6, 2010 at 3:27 PM said:

    How cool! It's good to know the story behind the costume, can I re-publish this with her story so I can give her credit for the costume?
    You can email me on: silimavanya at gmail dot com

  6. Unknown, on February 20, 2013 at 7:06 PM said:

    I love this! So fun & kitschy, I would wear this in a heartbeat. This one just makes me happy to look at :)